This morning Ashley came to me whispering how Megan told her that she would give Ashley twenty pieces of gum if she picked up the dresses that were all over Megan's room in five minutes. Ashley said, "I picked them up in less than five minutes and Megan said 'April fools!'". Hehe, I couldn't help but laugh.
The girls continued with their April fools jokes--Nicole excitedly told Ashley (poor girl to get tricked again), that she made her lunch. "April fools!" Hannah decided to get in on the action when Megan suggested building a snowman where their dad parks. Hannah pretend-climbed her ladder to build the snowman "to the sky". So I joined in--"here Hannah, put the hat on the snowman's head". She wouldn't take it--being a pretend hat, I couldn't just drop it on the floor-someone might trip on it. So I tossed it at her and told her it bonked her nose. Then she came and whispered to me, "say 'Christmas eve' or something like that". Cute girl. Laughing I said "Christmas eve!", but I guess the joke was on me because no one else had heard her whispered comment.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROFL! Christmas Eve! Hey, it's the thought that counts.
Post a Comment